Friday, September 17, 2004

In the Beginning.....

Set forth here in cyberspace is the initial entry of "The Perspective".

As an admittedly late-comer to this web phenomenon, I realize that there is a lot for me to catch up on. Writing was once a strong-suit for me, back in early days of my college career. It has since laid fallow in the dark recesses of my mind, taking a backseat to other things in life: job, children, marriage, etc.

Now, however, it seems that with the coming Demise of the Old Media and the rise of what has been labeled the "blogoshpere", it seemed prudent for me to enter the fray and dust off the old writing skills and let the chips fall where they may.

It is here in these pages that my corner of the planet will be chronicled, in varying detail, and viewpoints will be expressed. Perhaps readers may begin to get a more complete picture of not just this writer, but also of the world around us....from The Perspective. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home